BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Shopping 4 This Summer

That’s right, I have a talent for shopping not an addiction. It’s a skill, and must be practiced.






Last week , when I woke up and checked the weather, it was damn hot outside. I then started digging my closet for may summer clothes. Quickly I realized that I had nothing trendy for summer so I prepared a shopping list.
>



I haven’t been shopping in several months because I had classes to attend. There aren’t many things I want, just some clothes to make my overly worn wardrobe exciting again.
I recently started loving the color pink. I have been a supporter of black as an essential color for a long time and I am slowly changing y mind. Well other neutrals are taking its place. I adore this pink boat neck tee from DKNY. Worn with blue skinny jeans. 



White is necessary in my summer wardrobe, I would like a dress or a top. I have been talking about having whites in my closet. :D





Last but not least shoes. I need a pair of flats, I am thinking in a white like these, but I also am definitely going to buy Puma Princess sneakers..
A casually and classically cool linen makes it easy to look effortlessly put together, but I haven’t foud any of that I have liked yet
So, what are the trends that you guys are loving for this summer?

0 comments: